8.20.2013

Illustrating with water

Don't you love it when you rediscover something from the past? While going through a bag of art supplies from college I discovered a Temple University shopping bag with a collection of barely used Winsor Newton gouache tubes. Ever since the discovery I've been painting a lot and am really enjoying it. 

So, I know, I'm all over the place. In my life and in my work. But what can I say? I love experimenting. Even though the medium is different, whether it's pen and ink or digital drawing or painting, illustration remains the constant. I love illustrating and drawing. Creating work in different mediums is just another way of finding my niche in the great big illustration cosmos. So here are a few examples of what I've been working on, personally and professionally. You can find more on my instagram @teddyscreative.

Cape Cod Illustration

Tomato from the Garden

My Ravishing Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment