1.19.2010

New Goldfrapp!!!

I love Goldfrapp and am happy to announce, for those of you who don't know yet, that they are coming out with a new album! Head First will be coming out this March and I can't wait to hear what new stuff they have been working on. Their last last album, Seventh Tree was a quiet retreat, like that of their first album Felt Mountain and fairly different from the more vibrant electro-rock they had in Super Natural and Black Cherry. Here's hoping this next album is a combination of both worlds, as they are both a delight. If you haven't heard or seen their stuff, I suggest you check them out on youtube or at www.goldfrapp.com

2 comments:

  1. Fff...AHHHHH! I totally didn't know this. Out of touch of reality I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I am EXCITED! personally I like their earlier albums more, but I can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete