3.24.2015

Twenty Fifteen & Beyond

It's been a very amazing journey so far this year. My husband and I are on our way to having our first child, a boy. We are incredibly excited and can't wait to meet him. I know a number of ladies around me that are also expecting a few of which include my little sister (with her third), and my brother's wife (with their second). And to top it off, we are all expecting around the same time, June! (totally bizarre and unplanned!!)

Today marks my 29th week. Which means I have around 11 or so weeks to go before we meet our little darling. It's an explosion of emotions for sure. And we've been busy getting the house ready and saving what we can before he arrives, going to appointments and just living our lives as usual. I haven't completely grasped the reality of having and caring for a child yet. I have an idea, but to have him here is going to be totally unreal. Hoping my maternal instincts just kick in.

Until then, I'm working on a little something, a book about another type of journey! A journey to SPACE! I hope I can finish it before he arrives. If not, in my down time between naps and feeding, I hope to work on it then as well as keeping up with my personal work, this blog and all the in-between stuff life has to offer. For now, here is a little snippet of what I've created so far by incorporating photography and illustration.

©teddyscreative2015


No comments:

Post a Comment